Saturday, February 25, 2012

Photo Shoot

I know I've been talking quite a bit about Green Table Gifts, it's just that I'm so excited to be a part of it!
 
 
Before they officially opened, the artists had an opportunity to have a mini photo session with Carlee from Oh Snap Photograpy.  She took product and head shots of us for the use of both Green Table Gifts and our own business use.  I had briefly meet Carlee at the Believe Boutique in Chandler as she would go from vendor to vendor "snapping" photos of all the lovely things we had for sale!  She was so much fun to work with and has a great eye!!
Here's what she came up with for me :)

 (As you can see, these were taken at the same time I did my Pink Champagne Cupcake post.)





I'm so thrilled with how they turned out...
Here are a couple of shot she took of my things at the Believe Boutique
this past November.


Thank you Carlee!!  You're a doll!

Renée

No comments:

Post a Comment