Sunday, February 19, 2012

Butter Pecan Cookies

Last Monday night I needed a quick and easy desert to take to a meeting.  I was going to make an amazing pie cookie I had seen on Pinterest but I was too tired and didn't have all the ingredients.  I did have two boxes of Butter Pecan cake mix that I had picked up by mistake whe I was making cupcakes for my daughter's graduation party.  So I did what any internet savvy chick would do and looked for a cookie recipe to use my cake mix in.  I tell ya, it couldn't have been any easier and they were quite tasty too!


So here ya go.

  
1 box butter pecan cake mix
2 eggs
1 stick butter
1/4 cup flour
pecan halves 
Soften or melt butter (not hot). Add eggs and beat slightly.Add cake mix and flour mix well (batter will be stiff).
Drop spoonfuls, I used a small cookie/ice cream scoop, and pressed on a pecan half.
Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 10-12 minutes.




There you have it, what could be easier??

Happy baking!

Linked to:
Tip Junkie handmade projects  

Renée

No comments:

Post a Comment