Friday, October 28, 2011

Believe Boutique

I can't believe it's almost here!!
The 2011 Believe Boutique at Cornerstone Church in Chandler, Arizona!!

I'm so happy to be a part of this amazing boutique for the second year. 


Through the end of the year, a portion of my sales will go to  StreetLight Safe House - Phoenix they are working to eradicate child slavery right here in the Phoenix area.  

I will also be putting away money that I'll use to make cupcakes, hair clips and rings for Cakes of Love to share at their outreaches in 2012. These beautiful women minister to special ladies needing unconditional love.


There are so many talented and creative people involved in the boutique, here are a just a few.


Click here for the tutorial I did using Pink Bow Bath Boutique products.

Photo by Moments Designed Photography for VRW

 And so many other fantastic vendors!

Here are a couple of items I'll be selling...


 If you live in the Phoenix area, I'd love to see you!! If you are not from the area, leave a comment and follow my blog, I'll send you a code for 20% off in my Etsy Shop starting November 6, 2011.


Happy shopping!!
Renee'

No comments:

Post a Comment