Monday, August 29, 2011

I Added Some New Items To My Etsy Shop

I hope you're having a great day!
I just added a few new items to my Etsy shop and I thought I would share them with you!
 
I'm really enjoying making these Wipe Cases.  They have baby wipes in them.  You can also use them as a clutch, just pop in a lipstick, some money and your I.D. and you're ready to go!!  I've given a few as gifts and always get ooo's and ahhh's!

 
I've just restocked my Twisted Rose hairclips.  The are hand twisted and accented with Swarovski Crystals.  They clip in your hair with an alligator clip and look super cute on a sweater, jacket or purse.
Just click on the name under each picture and it will take you directly to the Esty listing!
 
Don't Forget, Christmas is just four months away!
 
Renee'


No comments:

Post a Comment