Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow?

So, I've lived in Tempe, Arizona most of my life (we won't mention how many years that actually is). Tempe is a suburb of Phoenix.  We boast of 120 degree summer days and we quite often we say that we live here for the winters.  While the rest of the country is shoveling snow, we're shoveling sunshine.

Yesterday was a day like non-other.  In the past, I've seen small flakes of snow hit my windshield and immediately melt but yesterday , well, yesterday was a day that will be talked about for years to come.

THE GREAT PHOENIX BLIZZARD OF 2013

 Yes I said blizzard. Ok so maybe not a blizzard but snowy hail that sticks around for a while.




Yep, for us Phoenix folks, yesterday was a crazy
weather day!

Thanks for humoring me:)

Coming up next week...a NEW cupcake recipe!!
 

2 comments:

  1. I think Gilbert was the only city in the PHX area not to get any snow! I'm still a little bitter about that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dom and I were over at Greenfield and 60 when we got pelted. Maybe you should have stayed in Queen Creek?? :)

      Delete