One of my families favorites :)
|Just five ingredients for this easy recipe!|
Easy Skillet Lasagna
1 pound ground beef
1/2 pound noodles (give or take), I like a thicker pasta with this, I used Gigli
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
small container cottage cheese
1. Cook and crumble ground beef, drain off fat
2. Sprinkle pasta over beef, do not mix together
3. Add water to sauce to make 1 quart, pour over meat and pasta. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat, cover with lid. Cook for about 20 minutes.
4. Uncover, mix in mozzarella cheese
5. Spoon cottage cheese onto the mixture. Cover again with lid till the cottage cheese gets warm and melty.
Serve with salad and garlic bread...My kids ask for this one over and over!
|2. Sprinkle Pasta|
|3. Cover with Sauce|
|4. Mix in Cheese|
|5. Add Cottage Cheese|