Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why-O-Why??

...................When, for weeks,  I've had millions of creative thoughts soaring through my brains and no time,  I now have the time but no creativity to implement them.  Can you say "AARRGGG"?

I have little stacks of things I've started, bags with more things to work on, pieces of paper and fabric cut, but I'm finding the computer {Facebook, Twitter, stupid games} more interesting!!



I'm sure no one else has ever been in my situation???

I have a large boutique that I've been accepted into {yippee} , Believe- A Holiday Boutique, in November.  My MO has usually been two weeks before the event go crazy mad trying to {on top of working part time, running a house hold, taxiing three teenagers here, there and everywhere} get everything made, stressing myself and family out and not getting everything finished that I wanted to do. This time I've decided to pace myself. I have a full Saturday with nothing going on {rare} one child home and no one I have to pick-up, a little laundry that needs to be done {"no clean undies in the house"} and no creative juices.



Well, I'm going to go now, see if this venting has cleared the cobwebs out of my brain!




Thanks for listening!!

Renee'

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate! My creativity always comes at the very last minute or in the wee hours of the night haha. My suggestion: crank up some inspiring fun music, kick everyone out of the house (if possible) and bust out some fabulous jewelry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you had started a Blog! Love it! Keep it up Girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete