Monday, January 2, 2012

Obsessive Monday - Words For 2012

I'm not always good at putting my thoughts into words even though there's a lot going on up in my noggin.  So fortunately other people do it for me and share!!  Here are some of my favs that I've found on Pinterest!

I truly believe that everyone is here for a reason, God has a purpose for each of us and none of us are an accident regardless of how we came into this world!

This past year, I've met people that wouldn't normally be in my circle of friends, they look different, act different and are just not...like me.  I've taken time and listened to them, stepped out of my comfort zone and saw their heart.  They didn't necessarily need me to "help" them, but I needed them to "help" me become a better person.

One of my favorite worship songs.  Unfortunately, my heart isn't always abandoned, something I'll work on this year.

I'm really good at dreaming, I often lack follow through....
...Now for some fun ones!
Be yourself no matter what age you are..just because you are 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 or even 100, be yourself, don't let the number define you!!

Enough said!

I'm thankful I didn't grow up all the way!

A wise man!

So there you have it folks...words of wisdom and fun!!
Renée

This post linked to:

The Southern Product Queen

3 comments: